A hydraulic mechanic is the one who has responsibilities to keep maintenance of heavy hydraulic equipments, mainly responsible for heavy equipment repairs and regulates diesel power components.
240 credit hours (45 days)
Middle or Matriculate.
12,000 PKR ($240)
Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to:
- Analyze hydraulic units by their schematic symbols.
- Comprehend the applications of both primary and auxiliary units.
- Choose the accurate valves, motors and actuators to acquire preferred results.
- Devise simple hydraulic circuits by means of schematics.
- Detect and avoid general system and component issues
- Determine applications for installation and charging of an accumulator.
- Choose size, seal and route hydraulic pipes and hoses.
- Control filtration, heat and contamination in hydraulic systems.
- Work with hydraulic fluids and elements in a safe, friendly environmental setting.
- Accurately test and inspect hydraulic systems.
- Diagnose system versus unit failures.
- Analyze the cause and effect of altering or resizing system units.
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)