The course will acquaint the student with the design and fabrication of sheet metal ductwork in both business and private applications. The student will create fittings including reducers, transitions, takeoffs, ogee offsets and radius elbows. Private areas duct designing and estimating techniques will be talked about alongside heat loss/heat gain computations with related PC programming applications. The student will be presented to blue print perusing and related particular books.
240 credit hours (45 days)
Mr. Raja Muhammad Akbar
Middle or Matriculate
15,000 PKR ($300)
Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to:
- Use and keep up hand and power instruments to the principles of competency and security required in the exchange.
- Apply the right standards of sheet metal pattern development utilizing triangulation, parallel line, and spiral line advancement.
- Read and utilize diagrams and particulars to assess, manufacture and introduce sheet metal things.
- Fabricate and introduce, securely and proficiently, smoke and clean fumes frameworks, ventilation, warming and cooling frameworks and gear for eateries, healing centers, dairies, bottling works, and so on.
- Apply their insight into the favorable circumstances and constraints of different
sorts of sheet metal utilized as a part of the exchange including non-metallic
materials, for example, plastics.
- Do the establishment, and administration of HVAC frameworks as per national standards.
- Co-ordinate sheet metal work with different exchanges at work site.
- Do all sheet metal related assignments expected of a certified proficient.
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)