They measure and slice pieces to fit little spaces and saw gaps in the boards for ventilating vents, plumbing installations, and electrical outlets. Installers then nail the boards to studs or joists or screw them into metal studs. Tapers join the boards together utilizing joint mixes and paper tape guaranteeing that depression in the joints are filled and that surfaces are smooth for painting. They may likewise apply textured surfaces to dividers and roofs utilizing trowels and brushes or with the help of spray guns.
240 credit hours (45 days)
Mr. Mubarak Ahmed Kiani
Middle or Matriculate
25,000 PKR ($500)
Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to:
- Trims harsh edges from gypsum board to keep up even joints.
- Fits and secures wallboard or sheetrock into determined position, utilizing hand apparatuses, convenient force instruments, or glue
- Measures and stamps cutting lines on surrounding, drywall, and trim, utilizing
measuring tape, straightedge or square, and checking gadgets
- Introduces protection (insulation) amongst studs and tacks plastic dampness.
- Expels mortar, drywall, or framing, utilizing crowbar and sledge.
- Assembles and introduces metal confining and beautiful trim for windows, entryways, and vents.
- Peruses outlines and different details to decide technique for establishment, work methods, and material and instrument prerequisites.
- Lays out reference lines and focuses, processes position of confining and furring
channels, and checks position, utilizing chalk line.
- Suspends edge iron lattice and channel iron from roof, utilizing wire.
- Introduces flat and vertical metal or wooden studs for connection of wallboard on
inside dividers, utilizing hand devices.
- Cuts metal or wood surrounding, edge and channel iron, and trim to size, utilizing
- Cuts openings into board for electrical outlets, windows, vents, or installations, utilizing keyhole saw or other cutting apparatuses.
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)