A cable puller pulls lead-sheathed electrical cables for electrical power systems via ducts for securing wires at the time of cable installation.
240 credit hours (45 days)
Mr. Raja Nisar Akbar
Middle or Matriculate
7,000 PKR ($140)
Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to:
- Describe the planning needed for conductor installations.
- Explain the wire pulling procedure.
- Know the various types of cable pulling equipment.
- Explain high-force cable pulling and know its appropriate usage time.
- Discuss the specifications for installing support conductors in vertical raceways.
- Understand cable pulling in trays.
- Calculate tension in cable pulls and explain the physical limitations of cable.
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)