Auto Denter replaces and repairs worn out automobile structures and body parts, interior and exterior final touches. They are sometimes expert in damage appraisal, frame straightening, surface preparation, refinishing and sheet metal work.
240 credit hours (45 days)
Mr. Ishtiaq Ahmed
Middle or Matriculate
Available at Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi campuses.
10,000 PKR ($ 200)
Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to:
- Perform efficiently in all stages of auto body refinishing and repair through
proficient application of his/her expertise and knowledge.
- Use hand and power tools in an accurate and secure way
- Relate to the effort of other tradesperson in the automotive industry.
- Paint motor vehicles
- Perform application of primers, primer surfaces and corrosion proofing materials.
- Perform straightening and alignment of frames and unitized models
- Repair, substitution and alignment of chassis parts
- Repair and substitution of drive line support systems
- Repair and substitution of structural and non-structural motor vehicle units
- Perform allocated tasks in accordance with quality and production principles
required by industry.
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)