This course will empower the students to perceive and apply legitimate essentials of Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW). The understudy will fulfill the accompanying: clarify the GMAW; show the sheltered and right set up of the GMAW workstation; connect GMAW terminal orders with base metals and joint criteria; exhibit appropriate anode determination and use in view of metal sorts and thicknesses; construct stack of weld dabs with chose cathodes in the level and even positions; produce fundamental GMAW welds on chose weld joints; and lead visual review of GMAW welds. Wellbeing practices are stressed.
240 Credit hours (45 days)
Middle or Matriculate
40,000 PKR ($800)
Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to:
- Weld securely and stay away from practices that could represent a peril to others.
- Describe wellbeing issues as it relates to shop security, mechanical security and individual wellbeing.
- Describe the significant parts and gear utilized as a part of gas tungsten circular segment welding.
- Explain the major electrical current stream ideas and use.
- Identify the diverse sorts of carbon steels, aluminum, magnesium, stainless steels by number and physical and mechanical properties.
- Apply legitimate use of free hand and strolling the-glass strategies.
- Understand multi-dots and its applications in gas tungsten circular segment welding.
- Select the best possible joint configuration to encourage the welding of various thicknesses.
- Select the right filler materials to meet particular welding techniques.
- Weld ferrous and non-ferrous metals with the gas tungsten curve welding process.
- Describe wellbeing dangers connected with gas tungsten circular segment welding.
- Join carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminum in the level position worthy to guidelines, for example, AWS or ASME.
- Understand multi-beading and application in gas tungsten curve welding for the welding of channel and tube.
- Select appropriate joint outline to encourage the welding of various thickness of channel and tube.
- Select fitting joint layout to empower the welding of different thickness of channel and tube.
- Select the best possible filler materials for welding different combinations.
- Exhibit systems regularly used to weld pipe and tube in the 1G, 2G, 5G and 6G positions.
- Comprehend the troubles when welding pipe or tubes where confinements are included
- what’s more, apply already realized aptitudes to finish the undertaking.
- Comprehend satisfactory quality principles and testing methodology identified with channel welding.
- Depict the physical and mechanical properties of metals as identified with gas tungsten bend welding.
- Use fitting scientific abilities and capabilities to take care of connected issues.
- Complete minor repairs to welding hardware and frill.
- Depict the fitting, tubing and tungsten utilized as a part of the orbital tube welding process.
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)