The job of Steel Fixer is to position and secure steel bars or steel mesh in such a way that it strengthen concrete structures.
240 Credit hours (45 days)
Mr. Asif Shah
Middle or Matriculate
7,000 PKR ($140)
Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to
- Choose suitable tools in accordance with the job.
- Learn bars Measuring, cutting and bending.
- set up bar bends, hooks and overlaps.
- How to Bind the steel bars.
- Learn steel bars cutting, bending and binding according to bar bending schedule.
- Preparing steel bars by Fixing / fabricating for different structural members of concrete structures.
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)