Industrial spray painters make use of spray painting equipment to apply protective coatings to developed items or structures.
Spray painting (Industrial)
240 credit hours (45 days)
Mr. Hafeez, Mr. Ishtiaq
Middle or Matriculate
Available at Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi campuses.
12,000 PKR ($240)
Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to:
- Prepare surfaces to be covered utilizing distinctive procedures (grating impacting, high weight water washing or power wire brushing) to expel oil, mud, earth and rust
- Analyze extractors, drying fans and warmers
- Spray coatings, (for example, paint, silver, polish, veneer or copper arrangements) onto fabricated things or items rendering completed surfaces
- Move things to drying ranges and empty and heap them for further painting or bundling
- Rub down painted items between coats
- Operate paint plunging showers and transport hardware
- Touch up faulty ranges of painted things
- Clean holders, spouts and hoses of machines.
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)