Airless sprayer improves painting in two ways: First, on the off chance that you need to accelerate work that requires a few gallons of paint, you can apply it twice as quick as with a roller or brush. Furthermore, second, in the event that you need a glass-smooth completion on woodwork or entryways, the airless sprayer can lay the paint on immaculately. An airless sprayer works by pumping paint at a high weight, up to 3,000 psi, through a hose and out a minor opening in the shower weapon tip. The tip is intended to separate the paint uniformly into a fan-formed splash example of little beads. Utilizing diverse tips, you can splash slight fluids like stain, enamel and varnish or thicker fluids like latex house paint. With a little practice, you can utilize an airless sprayer to apply a splendidly smooth completion on entryways, cupboards and woodwork. Also, since an airless sprayer pumps paint specifically from a can or 5-gallon pail, you can apply a considerable measure of material in a brief timeframe. This makes an airless sprayer especially appropriate for expansive paint occupations, such as preparing exposed drywall in another house or painting a 300-ft.- long security wall.
Spray Painter (Airless)
240 credit hours (45 days)
Mr. Hafeez, Mr. Ishtiaq
Middle or Matriculate
Available at Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi campuses
15000 PKR ($300)
Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to :
- Prepare surfaces to be covered utilizing diverse procedures (rough impacting, high weight water washing or power wire brushing) toevacuate oil,mud, earth and rust.
- Analyze extractors, drying fans and warmers
- Spray coatings, (for example, paint, silver, veneer, finish or copper arrangements) onto fabricated things or items rendering completed surfaces
- Move things to drying territories and empty and heap them for further painting or bundling
- Rub down painted items between coats
- Operate paint plunging showers and transport hardware
- Touch up blemished zones of painted things Clean holders, spouts and hoses of machines.
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)