The security guards are responsible for maintaining the security and safety of individuals in designated area by patrolling places and obeying the guidelines and regulations. They authorize entrance to the premises as well as specify report on daily basis. Incase of any emergency, security guards are also responsible to alarm the premises and call police or fire department.
240 credit hours (45 days)
Mr. Riaz Ahmed Malik
Middle or Matriculate
Available at Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi campuses
8,000 PKR ($160)
Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to:
- Patrol business premises to anticipate and distinguish indications of interruption
and decide security
- Respond to cautions and examine anomalies and unsettling influences.
- Monitor and check passage and flight of workers, guests, and other
individuals to secure against burglary or theft
- Specify reports of every day exercises and aggravations, for example, robbery,
gear or property harm, nearness of unapproved people, or irregular events.
- Call police or fire offices in instances of crisis circumstances.
- Spread among supporters, guests and representatives to save request, get
together and secure property.
- Respond to phone calls to take messages, answer addresses, and give
data amid non-working hours or while switchboard is shut.
- Warn individuals of guideline infringement, and expel violators from premises,
utilizing power as required.
- Operate recognizing gadgets to screen people and anticipate section of denied
articles into confined zones.
- Drive vehicles to transport individuals to specific areas and to give individual
- Inspect and design security frameworks, gadgets, and gear to guarantee
operational utilize and to recognize verification of altering.
- Drive and monitor reinforced vehicles to transport cash and advantages for
forestall robbery what’s more, guarantee safe conveyance.
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)