Scaffolding workers erect scaffolding, erecting scaffolding, and dismantling, storing, scaffolding and demonstrating knowledge of scaffolds and scaffold components. They are required to work at height and consequently are constantly at risk of a fall liable causing personal injury. The working at height regulations apply to scaffolding work. It’s one of the most risky areas on any site. Being exposed to such high risk means that appropriate safety training is supreme to assist in preventing accidents.
240 credit hours (45 days)
Mr. Mubarak Ahmed Kiani
Middle or Matriculate
7,000 PKR ($140)
Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to:
- be familiar with the proper and safe ways of erecting system scaffolds
- be familiar with the regulations governing the safe erection and dismantling of these scaffolds and the work techniques to be practiced.
- find out the material requisites for such scaffolds
- Lay out materials, set out the scaffolds and overcome obstacles to erect the scaffold safely
- make sure that scaffolds are constructed to statutory regulations following the safe systems of work
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)