Sandblasting is a term for the procedure of smoothing, forming and cleaning a hard surface by constraining strong particles over the surface at high speeds. Truly the material utilized for sandblasting was sand. Right now numerous other better materials have been created to rough impact, for example, smashed glass, glass globules, aluminum oxide and steel shot/coarseness.
240 credit hours (45 days)
Mr. Raja Muhammad Akbar
Middle or Matriculate
15,000 PKR ($300)
Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to:
- Abrade metal surfaces or hard-composition objects to eliminate adhering scale, paint, sand, tar, rust, grease and dirt.
- Utilize abrasive-blasting to impart specified finish.
- Protect specified areas of objects from abrading action by masking them.
- Load parts on shelves in enclosed rooms, into tumbling barrels, or into cabinets.
- Turns valves on equipment to adjust pressure and composition of abrasive mixture
flowing through nozzle or into tumbling barrel.
- May be designated by type of equipment or abrasive used as Cabinet-Abrasive Shot blaster.
- Starts equipment that directs blast or flow of abrasive-laden compressed air, gas, or liquid over surface of parts.
- Manually directs nozzle over surface of large parts or inserts arms through glove- fitted cabinet openings and manipulates small parts under nozzle for specified interval.
- May examine finished parts to make sure conformance to requisites.
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)