Diesel Engine Mechanic adjusts, tests and repairs engines, braking systems, steering systems, drive trains, vehicle suspensions and electrical systems.
diesel engine mechanic
240 credit hours (45 days)
Mr. Ishtiaq Ahmed
Middle or Matriculate
Available at Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi campuses.
10,000 PKR ($ 200)
Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to:
- Make Use of hand tools such as wrenches, pressure gauges, screw-drivers, pliers
and precision instruments. You will also learn use of power tools for instance; pneumatic wrenches, jacks, lathes, hoists and welding equipment.
- Examine brake systems, wheel bearings, steering mechanisms and other
significant units to ascertain their good operating condition.
- Carry out routine maintenance which includes checking batteries, oil changing and
lubrication of machinery and equipment.
- Adjustment and relining of brakes, tightening screws and bolts, align wheels and
reassembling of equipment.
- Lift heavy components or equipment by means of hydraulic jacks/hoists.
- Identification of malfunctions by test driving.
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following manner:
Ethics, discipline and Motivation: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)