Pipefitters format, gather, manufacture, keep up and repair funneling frameworks which convey water, steam, chemicals or fuel utilized as a part of warming, cooling, greasing up and different procedures. They likewise evacuate and supplant worn segments, do general support work and may take a shot at plant close downs.
240 credit hours (45 days)
Mr. Asad Ali
Middle or Matriculate
Available at Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi campuses.
12,000 PKR ($240)
Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to:
- Install and keep up high weight and low-weight steam and hot fluid frameworks, including different process and modern frameworks
- Fabricate, join and introduce any funnel framework utilized for different purposes as a part of structures, utilizing any sort of channel counting steel, amalgam, cast iron, copper or plastic, and so forth.
- Provide protected and productive frameworks which work in conjunction with different frameworks
- Comply with principles and codes overseeing establishments
- Read and decipher arrangements, details and working drawings and plan designs
- Be capable with the protected utilization of hand and power devices and hardware
- Calculate material amounts and assemble materials records
- Install segments as per details and expect obligation regarding the deciding item
- Relate to occupation circumstances and different exchanges that go before or take after
- Perform allocated assignments as per quality and generation models required by industry
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)