Procedures and techniques oxyacetylene welding and Cutting; Includes health, safety and environmental practices, welding terminology, oxyacetylene welding equipment, proper welding procedures, oxyacetylene steel welding, welding machines and Equipments, filler metal identification, welding positions, and oxyacetylene cutting.
240 Credit hours (45 days)
Mr. Asif Jah, Mr. Rajab Ali
Middle or Matriculate
Available at Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi campuses
15,000 PKR ($300)
Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to:
- Describe the wellbeing, security, and natural practices
- Describe the welding wording utilized as a part of oxyacetylene welding and Cutting procedure.
- Identify and portray the best possible taking care of and gathering welding gear.
- Demonstrate oxyacetylene fire cutting techniques.
- Describe and show oxyacetylene welding and Cutting procedures.
- Identify the uses of filler metals and cathodes.
- Demonstrate welding in level, vertical, flat, and overhead positions
- Demonstrate hand and track light methods for oxyacetylene cutting.
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)