This course introduces students to the oxy fuel cutting process. It allows the delegates to develop a range of techniques to produce a good quality cut on a variety of thickness of materials, to understand the correct processes and safe working carry outs in handling the cylinders and equipment.
Oxy-Acetylene Gas Cutter
240 credit hours (45 days)
Mr. Asad Ali, Mr. Asif Jah, Mr. Rajab Ali
Middle or Matriculate
Available at Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi campuses
15,000 PKR ($300)
Desire Learning Objective
After attending this course, you will be able to:
- Understand health and safety requirements of the process
- Understand the principles of oxy-fuel gas cutting process
- Understand the advantages and limitations of the process
- Set the equipment up correctly in relation to cutting a range of different metal thicknesses.
- Apply specific cutting parameters and techniques effectively and correctly to different applications
- Demonstrate competence in setting-up, safe use and practical application.
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following manner:
Ethics, discipline and Motivation: half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)