This is a welding course in GMAW (gas metal bend welding formally known as MIG welding) procedures and strategies. Subjects will incorporate wellbeing, utilization of hardware, force sources, protecting gasses, filler metals, welding systems, investigating, weld surrenders and welding in the level, vertical and flat positions.
240 Credit hours (45 days)
Mr. Asif Jah, Mr. Rajab Ali
Middle or Matriculate
40,000 PKR ($800)
Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to:
- Weld securely and evade rehearses that could represent a peril to others.
- Set up and work gas metal circular segment welding hardware.
- Identify the different sorts of welding weapons utilized as a part of gas metal circular segment welding.
- Identify and state employments of various sorts of dormant gasses.
- Identify sorts of welding wire and different distances across.
- Understand and create essential procedures utilized with forehand and strike welding.
- Identify significant sorts of ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Understand the fundamental standards of voltage and present as it identifies with consumable wire anodes.
- Understand and exhibit the different bend modes for the different welding positions.
- Understand and select legitimate filler metals.
- Understand right welding methodology, metal prep, current, extremity, attaching, position also, cathode strategies.
- Understand and get ready dormant gasses for ferrous/non-ferrous metals.
- Understand, select and get ready cathodes for welding.
- Understand and recognize the issues of welding ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Demonstrate individual wellbeing, great work propensities and employment security.
- Set up and investigate gas metal curve welding gear.
- Understand consistent voltage, steady potential welding power units and their polarities as connected to gas metal circular segment welding.
- Understand the set up of stream meters and controllers.
- Set up and investigate wire feeders utilized as a part of gas metal circular segment welding.
- Understand and set up the welding weapon and link gathering, air/water associations and segment parts.
- Understand and set up suitable gear to weld ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Understand and set up weld strategies for sheet, plate, tubing and pipe.
- Set up and work plasma cutting lights.
- Understand and perform metal shapes distinguishing proof to industry gauges.
- Weld on ferrous and non-ferrous material in different positions utilizing fundamental joint outlines.
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)