Mechanical Fitter Carry out the establishment and upkeep of all mechanical plant and hardware utilized as a part of the generation of consumable water keeping in mind the end goal to guarantee that clients get a satisfactory quality and amount of water with the base intrusion to supply.
240 credit hours (45 days)
Mr. Asad Ali
Middle or Matriculate
Available at Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi campuses.
10,000 PKR ($ 200)
Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to:
- Carry out booked arranged upkeep take a shot at mechanical gear in consistence with organization methodology to minimize plant breakdowns.
- Investigate the way of plant disappointments and hence complete repairs as fast furthermore, productively as could be expected under the circumstances keeping in mind the end goal to dodge intrusions to supply and
encroachment of water quality parameters.
- Carry out the establishments, renovation and charging of mechanical plant to particular and on time.
- Read and decipher building drawings of different plant to guarantee right resistance also, fits are kept up for proficient plant operation.
- Maintain a general learning of the water treatment process and the varieties at individual W.T.W’s and W.P.S’s to empower an exact and quick evaluation of issues furthermore, their weighty results.
- Inspect, repair, introduce and test mechanical hardware keeping in mind the end goal to guarantee that obligatory administrative necessities are met.
- Carry out an appraisal of extras and materials required to finish work adequately, where essential requesting extra things through the Supervisor or direct from supplier.
- Implement and keep up the IMS strategies at all times to ISO standard. Keep IMS records to guarantee that they are palatable for inner and BSI reviews. Utilization of cell phone to record all work points of interest and all represented time.
- To liaise nearly inside the Alliance Partnership to guarantee that all huge capital plans are actualized adequately and productively.
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)