Mason (Tile Fixer) Prepare and Layout Ceramic, Marble and Granite Tiles to cover, mend and decorate exterior and interior walls, floors and ceilings in residential and/or commercial buildings. Working conditions include restricted movement, polluted environment, extreme temperatures, lifting or carrying heavy objects.
Mason (Tile Fixing)
240 credit hours (45 days)
Mr. Anwar-ul-Haq, Mr. Mubarak Ahmed Kiani
Middle or Matriculate
Available at Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi campuses
10,000 PKR ($ 200)
Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to:
- Align and rectify tile utilizing levels, squares and straightedges.
- Determine and actualize the best format to accomplish a coveted example.
- Cut and shape tile to fit around obstructions and into odd spaces and corners utilizing hand what’s more, power devices.
- Finish and dress the joints and wipe abundance grout from between tiles, utilizing clammy wipe.
- Apply mortar to tile back, position the tile and press or tap with trowel handle to append tile to base.
- Mix, apply, and spread mortar, solid, mortar, bond, mastic, paste or different cements to frame a bed.
- Level cement and permit to dry.
- Build under quaint little inns stay jolts, wires and sections.
- Study diagrams and inspect surface to be secured to decide measure of material required.
- Cut, surface, clean and introduce marble and stone and/or introduce pre-thrown terrazzo, rock on the other hand marble units.
- Cut tile sponsorship to required size, utilizing shears.
- Remove any old tile, grout and glue utilizing etches and scrubbers and clean the surface painstakingly.
- Select and request tile and different things to be introduced, by.
- Mix and apply mortar or concrete to edges and finishes of channel tiles to seal parts and joints.
- Apply a sealer to make grout stain-and water-safe.
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)