Mechanical marble fixing is a technique in which stone cladding materials are settled to the exterior of the working with the utilization of stainless steel points, sections and stays. Cladding Fixing System is mechanical altering gatherings for pre-assembled boards on structures. There are an excessive number of various cladding sorts: sand stones, marbles and limestones, rock, basalt, precast solid boards and different sorts.
Mason (Mechanical Marble Fixer)
240 credit hours (45 days)
Mr. Raja Muhammad Akbar
Middle or Matriculate
10,000 PKR ($ 200)
Desire Learning Objective
After attending this course, you will be able to:
- Cut materials to specified sizes for installation, using power saws or tile cutters.
- Use scaffolding or other installation structures for wall cladding.
- Installation of marble mechanically by following drawings or numbered sequences.
- Apply Fixing materials between joints by using hand and power tools.
- Clean installation surfaces, equipment, tools, work sites, or storage areas
- Transport materials, tools, or machines to installation sites.
- Move or position materials such as marble slabs, using cranes, mechanical hoists, or dollies.
- Arrange or store materials, machines, tools, or equipment.
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)