Mason (Block laying and Plastering) prepares and lays building materials, including, brick, Blocks, Plastering (Roof & Walls), and constructs or repairs surfaces or structures. Working conditions include restricted movement, polluted environment, extreme temperatures, lifting or carrying heavy objects.
Mason (Block Laying and Plastering)
240 credit hours (45 days)
Mr. Anwar-ul-Haq, Mr. Mubarak Ahmed Kiani
Middle or Matriculate
Available at Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi campuses
10,000 PKR ($200)
Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to
- Employ essential devices, materials and supplies legitimately and properly, in keeping
with safe work hones as indicated in the private and ICI (modern, business also,
institutional) stone work segments.
- Solve essential stone work issues through examination and the utilization of science
also, other critical thinking instruments and procedures.
- Communicate with directors and collaborators as a viable brick work exchanges
- Interpret the vital components of pertinent codes, arrangements and particulars in
the development of ventures.
- Work in consistence with the acknowledged standards and practices of the
workmanship business at an essential exchange level.
- Explain the interrelationships between development exchanges and different
controls including the design, auxiliary, mechanical, electrical, and structural building
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)