Mason (All Round) Prepare and Lays building materials, including concrete, brick, Blocks, Plastering (Roof & Walls), Tile Fixing and constructs or repairs surfaces or structures. Working conditions include restricted movement, polluted environment, extreme temperatures, lifting or carrying heavy objects.
Mason (All Round)
240 credit hours (45 days)
Mr. Anwar-ul-Haq, Mr. Mubarak Ahmed Kiani
Middle or Matriculate
10,000 PKR ($200)
Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to:
- Employ fundamental apparatuses, materials and supplies legitimately and properly,
with regards to safe work rehearses as determined in the private and ICI
(mechanical, business and institutional) stone work segments.
- Solve essential brick work issues through investigation and the utilization of science
what’s more, other critical thinking instruments and procedures.
- Communicate with administrators and collaborators as a compelling brick
work exchanges colleague.
- Interpret the fundamental components of important codes, arrangements and details
in the development of tasks.
- Work in consistence with the acknowledged standards and practices of the brick
work industry at a major exchange level.
- Explain the interrelationships between development exchanges and different
controls including the building, basic, mechanical, electrical, and structural designing
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)