The leadman serve as an assistant or sub-ordinate to a foreman or the manager. If problems take place, it is the responsibility of leadman to provide their solutions. The leadman is regarded to guarantee that projects are accomplished accurately, on time and within budget. A leadman also is regarded to monitor employees’ performance and maintain the report needed by each job, such as inspections, time sheets or engineering diagrams.
Lead Man (All trade)
240 credit hours (45 days)
Mr. Raja Muhammad Akbar
Middle or Matriculate
17,000 PKR ($340)
Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to:
- Carry out verbal and written communication
- Design and develop the project plan
- Do planning as well as scheduling of site
- Know and comply with the company’s safety policies and regulations.
- Performs housekeeping tasks.
- Carry out duties as assigned by Lead man/Fore man.
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)