Automotive electricians assess automobiles and discover faults by means of diagnostic testing equipment. Occasionally take away a part and repair, operating at a bench using hand and electric tools. Automotive electrician also set up and repair electrical and electronic instruments into all kinds of automobiles from passenger cars, commercial automobiles to mining tools and marine automobiles. In some scenarios, an automotive electrician perhaps needed to intermingle with the customer; inquiring for the clarification of the troubles with their automobile or explaining what is required to repair it.
240 credit hours (45 days)
Mr. Ishtiaq Ahmed
Middle or Matriculate
12,000 PKR ($240)
Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to:
- Explain automotive electrical and electronic systems design and operation.
- Apply the electricity principles to assessment and repair of general
- Distinguish among kinds of electrical circuits.
- Troubleshoot electrical circuits.
- Identify electrical system problems by means of electrical system schematics.
- Test, assess and repair general electrical systems.
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)