The Lab Technician is in charge of the testing and examination of street development materials, including yet not restricted to Hot Mix Asphalt (HMA) and Granular Base Course (GBC). The motivation behind examining and testing of street development materials is to figure out if or not their attributes, properties and quality meet or surpass the measures and particulars recommended by clients.
240 credit hours (45 days)
Mr. Sher Khan
Middle or Matriculate
Available at Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi campuses.
10,000 PKR ($ 200)
Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to:
- Perform testing as per Standard General’s Quality Control System.
- Understanding test techniques and methodology.
- Analysis of test information and restorative activity to counteract non- adjusting items.
- Documentation and Data Control.
- Care and Maintenance of testing hardware.
- Purchasing and Calibration of testing hardware.
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)