Instrument Technicians ensure instrumentation, proper calibration and functioning of automation and control systems and provide input for system optimization. They guarantee appropriate administrative prerequisites and look after records. They are additionally in charge of surveying, adjusting, repairing, and checking control frameworks and frameworks related to pumps, compressors and well control. They likewise keep up the execution of weight, temperature, stream and level estimation control gear, and also valves, water powered control boards and single circle controllers.
240 credit hours (45 days)
Mr. Farooq Ahmed, Mr. Raja Nisar Akbar
Middle or Matriculate
Available at Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi campuses
12,000 PKR ($240)
Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to :
- Inspects, tests, changes, and repairs electric, electronic, mechanical, and pneumatic instruments and frameworks used to find, record, and control; Inspects meters,
markers, also, gages to discover anomalous vacillations.
- Tests precision of temperature pointers, stream meters, weight gages, controllers and other recording, demonstrating or controlling instruments to show defective
- utilizing test gear, for example, weight gages, heartbeat and sign generators,
oscilloscopes,mercury manometers, potentiometers, and ammeters, voltmeters, and
- Traces out electronic strong state and vacuum tube hardware and parts to find
damaged parts in simple and advanced frameworks, insurance or radiation observing
frameworks, utilizing test gear, schematics, and upkeep manuals.
- Removes blemished instruments from framework, sterilizes and cleans instruments
what’s more, replaces defective segments utilizing hand instruments.
- Reassembles instruments and replaces instruments in framework, utilizing hand
- Lubricates types of gear and replaces inadequate wiring and tubing.
- Calibrates readings on instruments in understanding to norms and conforms staging
and adjusts stages to decide exactness of recording and legitimate working.
- Records adjustments made, parts utilized and accessible stock.
- Prepares schematic drawings, portrays and reports to reflect changes made in
instruments, circuits, and frameworks.
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following manner:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)