Instrument Fitter ensures instrumentation, proper calibration and functioning of automation and control systems and provides input for system optimization. They are additionally in charge of introducing, adjusting and repairing of pneumatic and electrical, general instruments and controls framework; reliably finishing work to meet client determination in a neat, convenient and exact way.
240 credit hours (45 days)
Mr. Farooq Ahmed, Mr. Raja Nisar Akbar
Middle or Matriculate
10,000 PKR ($200)
Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to :
- Fit and amass instrument parts, for example, circuit sheets, power supplies and control units, springs, bearings, lenses and glass faces
- Check instruments for precision and caliberate (to makers’ details), utilizing standard weights and measures, pneumatic, electrical and electronic test gear.
- Install mechanical instruments and hardware, for example, control boards, sensors, transmitters, controllers and meters.
- Dismantle and re-amass sensitive instruments or electronic circuits
- Overhaul instrument frameworks and repair or supplant flawed parts utilizing power devices and little hand devices
- Check execution utilizing testing and measuring instruments and make vital modification
- Set up PCs and control hardware
- Interface PCs to control frameworks and check the operation of these frameworks.
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)