An industrial electrician is an experienced individual who owns basic and specialized knowledge and skills associated to the deployment and maintenance of electrical devices and parts available in industrial settings. Industrial electricians test, deploy, troubleshoot, maintain/repair and service (comprises calibration and preventative / predictive maintenance) electrical devices and systems like electric motors, generators, pumps, illumination systems, heavy duty equipment, communication systems, environmental regulating systems and related electrical and electronic controls.
240 credit hours (45 days)
Mr. Raja Nisar Akbar
Middle or Matriculate
12,000 PKR ($240)
Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to:
- Interpret and understand drawings, blueprints, circuit schematics and electrical
code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical system installations.
- Install, examine, substitute or fix electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes,
- conduits, feeders, fiber-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and
other electrical components.
- Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current,
voltage and resistance.
- Maintain, repair, deploy and inspect switchgear, regulators, transformers, reactors
and switchboard meters.
- Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, alternators, industrial
storage batteries, pneumatic and hydraulic electrical control systems.
- Troubleshoot, hold and repair electrical, industrial and electronic control systems
and associated equipments.
- Hold preventive maintenance plans and provide maintenance records.
- May deploy, maintain and standardized industrial equipments and associated instruments.
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)