Electrical power generation technicians deploy, maintain and test electrical power generation elements, and usually work for servicing companies that maintain power supply. It is a specialized field and the job market for competent technicians is well-built.
240 credit hours (45 days)
Mr. Ishtiaq Ahmed
Middle or Matriculate
10,000 PKR ($200)
Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to:
- Test,adjust and troubleshoot generators, frequency and voltage
- Compute power factor and discover the impacts of reactive loading on the engine
- Compute load and power distribution as needed
- Perform panel termination and synchronization
- Carry out preventive maintenance on generators.
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)