Firefighters save the community from disaster situations, comprising house and building fires. They also perform fire control, inspection, prevention, rescue and emergency operation.
240 credit hours (45 days)
Mr. Riaz Ahmed Malik, Mr. Nazir Ahmed
Middle or Matriculate
Available at Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi campuses.
10,000 PKR ($ 200)
Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to:
- React to flame cautions and fire dousers.
- Respond to calls for crisis therapeutic administrations and give medical aid.
- Respond to and give help with crisis circumstances.
- Clean and assess mechanical assembly and devices subsequent to coming back from a flame.
- Inspect gear and instruments and illuminate senior officer of any issues.
- Make minor repairs to gear and apparatuses, perform routine protection
- upkeep errands
- Store fire station, apparatuses, hardware and grounds in a perfect and composed way
- Participate in preparing exercises and guideline sessions
- Gain and hold a systematic learning of the City, including boulevards, irregular dangers, structures, water supply and comparative things
- Perform different open mindfulness or instruction errands
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)