Fire Alarm Technician is responsible to deploy, repair or replace fire alarm system and linked equipment and tools. He is also responsible for maintaining a regular schedule inspection, documenting all the activities, help other skilled trade men and ensures the availability of equipment and materials as needed.
240 credit hours (45 days)
Mr. Raja Nisar Akbar
Middle or Matriculate
Available at Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi campuses.
12,000 PKR ($240)
Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to:
- Consult drawings with the target of determining the effective installation
of novice or upgraded systems.
- Coordinate with assigned Foreman in order to accomplish the work order
- Identify loopholes of electrical related work or failures of given tasks.
- Comply with building safety policies and regulations.
- Test the fire alarm, security systems and their parts for proper functioning.
- Install components (panels, pull stations, audible/visual alarms, detectors)
- Respond immediately in emergency situations for taking safety steps and
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)