Finishing Carpenter handle tools, instruments and equipments for cutting, planning, and jointing purposes. They make frames for doors and windows and Install Doors, Windows, Hinges and Locks on.
240 credit hours (45 days)
Mr. Abdul Rasheed Awan
Middle or Matriculate
Available at Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi campuses.
17,000 PKR ($340)
Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to:
- Comply with occupational safety and health policy.
- Measure in British and Metric unit.
- To identify, enumerate handle / operate tools, instruments, devices and equipment
and sharp the cutting tools.
- Identify the character and quality of different type of timbers.
- To draw free hand sketches of the parts of item.
- To make various types of woodwork joints.
- Make different products (frame, Door, Window, Stool, Chair, Table, Bed, Racks etc.)
- To fix and maintained woodwork fastener. (Mortise door lock, Drawer lock, Hinges etc.)
- Perform finishing and polishing work.
- To be familiar with occupational health and apply safe working technique.
- Costing and pricing of the products and services.
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)