Elevator technicians deploy and repair escalators, elevators, chairlifts and related electronic transport equipment. They are also responsible for preventive maintenance on elevators and hold service records. Technicians may be on call to accomplish emergency repairs.
240 credit hours (45 days)
Mr. Raja Nisar Akbar
Middle or Matriculate
12,000 PKR ($240)
Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to:
- Comply with safety policies and rules and building codes.
- Understand blueprints that explain the installed equipment.
- Cut rails and other components to particular measurements.
- Bolt and weld steel frames.
- Connect electrical wiring to control panels and electric motors.
- Arrange, deploy, and repair elevator cars, walls, platforms and doors.
- Set up and connect the car moving equipment.
- Inspect and fine-tune the elevator system.
- Specify service reports that list maintenance or repairs.
- Locate and repair issues within the elevator system.
- Deploy dumbwaiters and escalators.
- Keep a log of all repairs and checks performed.
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)