Basic Principles of Welding is a course in which understudies will learn rudiments aptitudes and information identified with cutting and welding applications. Welding and cutting abilities will be created with regards to a progression of ventures. Joined with the Welding Applications, the understudy ought to be set up for Entry Level Welding Certification.
240 credit hours (45 days)
Mr. Asif Jah, Mr. Rajab Ali
Middle or Matriculate
15,000 PKR ($300)
Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to:
- Students will exhibit authority, citizenship and collaboration abilities required
for accomplishment in the school, group, and working environment.
- Students will read, fathom, and convey composed and talked specialized
details and directions identified with welding and welded gatherings.
- Students will relate the properties of metals to weldments and the welding forms.
- Students will translate drawings and welding image data.
- Students will securely store, work, and keep up welding hardware and
- Students will perform oxyfuel-cutting operations.
- Students will make single-and various pass filet and section welds utilizing a
protected,metal circular segment welding (SMAW) process.
- Students will expect obligation regarding the wellbeing of themselves, their
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)