CO2 welding is a welding procedure that utilizations carbon dioxide to shield the weld pool from oxidization amid the welding procedure. CO2 is not by any means the only gas utilized; it should be heavier than air to work. The weld pool is, a pool of weld or fluid/liquid metal that sets as one when completed the process of welding, it is as a rule between two things to intertwine the pieces. CO2 welding utilizes a long loop of filler wire that is sustained in through the handheld light, this filler wire dissolves as it finishes the electrical circuit by method for an electric curve which achieves temperature of around 3100 degrees Celsius, and obviously this melts the metal.
240 credit hours (45 days)
Mr. Asif Jah, Mr. Rajab Ali
Middle or Matriculate
Available at Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi campuses
40,000 PKR ($800)
Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to:
- Weld securely and maintain a strategic distance from practices that could represent a threat to others.
- Set up and work Co2 Gas Metal Arc Welding Equipment.
- Identify the different sorts of welding weapons utilized as a part of Co2 Gas Metal
- Curve Welding.
- Identify and state employments of various sorts of inactive gasses.
- Identify sorts of welding wire and different distances across.
- Understand and create essential procedures utilized with forehand and strike welding.
- Identify significant sorts of ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Understand the fundamental standards of voltage and present as it relates to consumable wire anodes.
- Understand and exhibit the different circular segment modes for the
different welding positions.
- Understand and select legitimate filler metals.
- Understand right welding methodology, metal prep, current, extremity, attaching, position and terminal methods.
- Understand and get ready inactive gasses for ferrous/non-ferrous metals.
- Understand, select and get ready terminals for welding.
- Understand and recognize the issues of welding ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Demonstrate individual wellbeing, great work propensities and occupation security.
- Set up and investigate Co2 Gas Metal Arc Welding gear.
- Understand consistent voltage, steady potential welding power units and their polarities as connected to Co2 Gas Metal Arc Welding.
- Understand the set up of stream meters and controllers.
- Set up and investigate wire feeders utilized as a part of Co2 Gas Metal Arc Welding.
- Understand and set up the welding firearm and link gathering, air/water associations and segment parts.
- Understand and set up suitable gear to weld ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Understand and set up weld frameworks for plate, sheet, tubing and pipe.
- Set up and work plasma cutting lights.
- Understand and perform metal shapes conspicuous evidence to industry standards.
- Weld on ferrous and non-ferrous material in various positions using major joint blueprints.
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)