Certificate in Computer Application Covers computer ideas and Internet aptitudes and utilization of software suite, which incorporates word handling, Spreadsheet, database, and presentation programming to exhibit abilities. Certificate in Computer Application Covers computer concepts and Internet skills and uses a software suite, which includes word processing, database, Spreadsheet, and presentation programming to demonstrate skills.
Certificate in Computer Application
240 credit hours (45 days)
Mr. Tahir Ahmed Khwaja, Mr. Fahad Mehmood Khan
No previous knowledge is required to enroll for this course
Available at Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi campuses.
7,000 PKR ($140)
Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to:
- Recognize and talk about the four principle elements of computer’s hardware: input, information handling, output and storage.
- Recognize and describe significant hardware parts.
- Recognize, describe and utilize correspondences and systems networking.
- Demonstrate the operating system working.
- To include: file management, disk management, and memory management.
- Distinguish and talk about computer ethics and security issues.
- Exhibit seeking, approval, and assessment of data discovered online and in library databases.
- Distinguish and talk about programming improvement procedures and programming languages.
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)