Building Painters apply wall coverings, paint and other finishes to internal and external surfaces of buildings and various structures.
240 credit hours (45 days)
Middle or Matriculate
8,000 PKR ($160)
Desire Learning Objective
After attending this course, you will able to:
- Be proficient and efficient in the safe use of hand and power equipment and tools
- Perform surface preparation on new and existing surfaces.
- Apply coatings through brush and roller on metal, wood, concrete and plaster
- Apply wall coverings on surfaces in residential and commercial buildings.
- Perform given tasks according to quality, safety, environmental and production
- Calculate areas and associate these calculations to desired material.
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)