The specifications related to electrical installations and instructions given in plans are applied by them. They are aware of the safety requirements for installations of electrical circuits.
240 credit hours (45 days)
Mr. Abdul Noor NAveed
Middle or Matriculate
Available at Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi campuses.
7,000 PKR ($140)
Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to:
- Acquire a detailed knowledge and perception of electrical theory and its application
to power, lighting and control equipment.
- Deploy different kinds of electrical circuits in residential and commercial buildings.
- Apply the planned instructions and specifications related to electrical installations.
- Aware of the safety requirements for installing electrical circuits.
- Be capable of trouble shooting and maintaining electrical systems and devices.
- Employ the test instruments and different tools efficiently required to carry out tasks.
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)