This AutoCAD (Basics) course is designed for new students who are getting started with using AutoCAD for 2D design work. This course will help you to create, edit, organize, annotate, and output your 2D designs. This course focuses on building your new skills through hands-on learning.
60 credit hours (30 days)
Mr. Mubarak Ahmed Kiani
Intermediate or Graduate
Available at Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi campuses.
5000 PKR ($100)
Desire Learning ObjectiveThis course will help you to:
- Understand the AutoCAD environment and understand CAD drawing scale.
- Effectively move around a drawing, controlling AutoCAD’s display.
- Use AutoCAD’s drafting tools for creating 2D geometry.
- Organise information in your drawing using layers and blocks.
- Annotate your drawing with text and dimensions.
- Output your drawings using different printing and plotting options.
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)