AutoCAD (Advance) is specifically designed for students to achieve comprehensive skills in AutoCAD. This certification is industry-perceived accreditations that can help you succeed in your design profession. It will likewise give solid approval of abilities and learning, and they can prompt accelerated proficient advancement, enhanced profitability, and improved credibility.
60 credit hours (30 days)
Mr. Tahir Ahmed Khwaja
AutoCAD basic is required to enroll for this course
7000 PKR ($ 140)
Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to:
- Understand the AutoCAD environment and understand CAD drawing scale.
- Effectively move around a drawing, controlling AutoCAD’s display.
- Use AutoCAD’s drafting tools for creating 2D geometry.
- Organise information in your drawing using layers and blocks.
- Annotate your drawing with text and dimensions.
- Output your drawings using different printing and plotting options.
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)