Appliances Technicians are responsible for the repair, maintenance, service, removal and installation of a variety of appliances and products.
240 credit hours (45 days)
Mr Nazir Ahmad,Mr Raja Nisar Akbar
Matriculate or Intermediate
Available at Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi campuses.
10,000 PKR ($200)
Desire Learning Objective
As an appliance technician you would be able to:
- Conduct tests of voltage, current, resistance, inductance, capacitance and
impedance by using electrical test equipments.
- Refer to schematic drawings or product manuals in order to repair machines
and their components
- Diagnose defects and faults using testing devices
- Repair appliances and their components
- Replace defective parts
- Clean machines and drains allowing optimal efficiency performance
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in the following way:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)