Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Technician deploys, maintain, repair and examine commercial, industrial and residential refrigeration and air conditioning systems and their components.
240 credit hours (45 days)
Mr. Shafique Ahmed
Matriculate or Intermediate
10,000 PKR ($200)
Desire Learning Objective
This course will help you to
- Understand and confirm workplace health and safety.
- Safe hand and power tools usage and maintenance.
- Gain detail knowledge of air conditioning and refrigeration units.
- Have enough knowledge of the electrical and automated controls.
- Use testing instruments such as vacuum pump, multimeter and pressure gauges.
- Be capable of assembly, disassembly, installation and examination of all parts.
- Perform all Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Technician tasks as necessary.
We impart knowledge and Practical Training in following manner:
Ethics, discipline, motivation, health and safety training: Half an hour daily (10%)
Theoretical knowledge: One (01) hour daily (25%)
Hands on Training: Six (06) hour daily (65%)